Study Guide (including Course Descriptions)
The STUDY GUIDE (Last update: 04.03.2016) gives you a complete overview on the goal and focus of the programme, the study concept and structure and a very detailed overview on the course content.
For each module, your study guide lists
- the responsible coordinator (your contact person for content-specific questions)
- the module´s desired learning outcome
- the module´s content
- potential course prerequisites
- the mode of teaching (lectures, tutorials/practical courses, seminars, or field trip)
- the performance assessment
- the workload
- the number of credit points to be earned
- the frequency in which the module is offered
- and whether one specific module is required for any further modules
The STUDY GUIDE can be downloaded here as .pdf file (Last update: 04.03.2016).