TP7 implementation and outreach activities
TP7 implementation and public relations
From 04/2018 to 07/2023Principal Investigator
: Birgit Thies
, Stefan Peiffer
: Katharina Blaurock
What is it about?
The subproject aims at preparing and implementing the results from the research phase of AQUAKLIF on two levels:
Implementation in practice - deriving options for action
- through the project-related exchange with a working group of representatives of public authorities, nature conservation and agriculture
- in a central workshop "Results and recommendations for action" in transition between research and implementation phase and
- with the development of guidelines for the revitalization of streams, conducting of workshops up to the monitoring of pilot projects.
Implementation within environmental education and public outreach actions
- by developing new concepts for education on climate protection and aquatic ecology together with the student research laboratories of the University of Bayreuth
- by further working on the existing student outdoor laboratory "Rotmain-Safari" as a model concept
- by designing a guideline "Environmental Education: Climate Change and Water Ecology"
- by communicating results and measures to the public.