Lodging in Bayreuth
Bayreuth is a young, vital and tolerant city that impresses with its versatility: an attractive cultural life, modern sports and leisure facilities, excellent service and gastronomy, a high quality of life as well as an attractive surrounding countryside full of scenic beauty - all this speaks for a variety of possibilities that make Bayreuth special.
As the city of the world-famous Richard Wagner Festival, Bayreuth continues to have an excellent range of diverse accommodation options. Below you will find an overview of several hotels in the city.
For students and young scientists: A number of students and scientists offer sleeping accommodations in private flats and WGs. Those are available on a “first come, first served” basis. Interest can be indicated via the registration form, which we use to arrange contact.
1. H4 Hotel Residenzschloss Bayreuth (special price deadline: 8th of March, 2023)
2. Hotel Bayerischer Hof (special price deadline: 19th of April, 2023)
3. Hotel Restaurant Lohmühle (special price deadline: 3rd of March, 2023)
4. Hotel Rheingold Bayreuth
5. Arvena Kongress Hotel (special price deadline: 4th of April, 2023)
6. Hotel Goldener Hirsch (special price deadline: 15th of April, 2023)
7. Apart Hotel FirstBoarding Bayreuth (special price deadline: 20th of April, 2023)
8. Youth Hostel Bayreuth (*no special conditions with the UBT)
For the listed hotels special conditions are provided by the University of Bayreuth*.
For special prices please use "Ecography2023" in the booking process but be aware of the booking deadlines for the special prices.