BayCEER Workshop 2016 - NW III, around 100 participants from over 20 disciplines presented their work in 50 oral and poster presentations. New: The BayCEER Early Career Research Recognition for outstanding achievements in PhD research in Ecology and Environmental Sciences.
BayCEER Workshop 2015 - NW III, 47 participants and 22 contributions, trying out the format of interdisciplinary "round table" discussions on different subjects.
BayCEER Workshop 2014
- NW III, 85 participants and 38 contributions. For the first time organized by a group of postdocs.
BayCEER Workshop 2013
- GEO, 67 participants and 40 contributions. Tracing the life of research ideas and including a panel discussion. English is now the only workshop language.
BayCEER Workshop 2012
- GEO, 67 participants and 37 contributions, first workshop in October. With photo contest, presentation skills for PhD students now in English language.
BayCEER Workshop 2010
- NW I, 59 particpants and 42 contributions in English and German. First course on presentation skills. Last workshop in springtime.
BayCEER Workshop 2009
- GEO, 90 participants and 51 contributions, including a discussion on Graduate Schools.
BayCEER Workshop 2008
- NW I, 100 participants, 52 contributions. Initially planned for two days, realized as one-day workshop.