Druckansicht der Internetadresse:

Faculty for Biology, Chemistry and Earth Sciences

Micrometeorology - Prof. Christoph Thomas

print page

Wolfgang Babel: Courses taught

SS 2019
28175 Lecture: Meteorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
00550 Lecture/Exercise course: Transport Systems: Links and Fluxes of Energy and Matter between Atmosphere, Pedospere and Biosphere (GCE:A6)
We.: 10:15-11:45, S 21 (GEO); Field lab
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andrea Carminati, Mutez Ali Ahmed, Andreas Kolb
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28352 Seminar/Excursion: Experimental micrometeorology: From design to interpretation of land surface exchange measurements, field course
March 2020 near Schleswig, Germany
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28180 Practical course: Physikalische Feldmethoden
Tu.: 08:00-10:00; Tu.: 10:00-17:00, S24b (großer CiP-pool); Tu.: 08:00-17:00, Messfeld im ÖBG
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Sven Frei, Klaus Bitzer, Andrea Carminati, Mohsen Zarebanadkouki, Oliver Archner, Stefan Holzheu, Johanna Pausch
28181 Practical course: Standortkundliche Feldmethoden
Fr.: 08:00-17:00, im Gelände
>> Details
Ben Gilfedder, Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Anke Jentsch, Klaus-Martin Moldenhauer, Ludwig Zöller, Klaus Bitzer, Alexander Guhr, Bernd Berauer, Andreas v. Heßberg, Samuel Hoffmann
00043 Exercise course: Exercises: Meteorology
We.: 14:15-15:45, S22 (5 Übungen tba); We.: 16:15-17:45, S23 (5 Übungen tba)
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel
00314 Exercise course: Working on large data sets with R
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S24b (7 sessions)
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
WS 2018/2019
28204 Lecture: Applied Meteorology
Mo.: 10:15-11:45, S22, 1. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel
28301/ 00030 Lecture/Exercise course: Introduction to Micrometeorology
We.: 10:15-11:45, S130, NW III (Lecture); We.: 14:15-15:45, S21 (Exercise: 5 tutorials tba)
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28420 Lecture/Exercise course: Models in Micrometeorology: Carbon and water budgets from ecosystem to landscape scale (GM3/PM4/FM4)
5 days in Febr/Mar 2018, S24b (PC-pool)
>> Details
Mathias Göckede, Wolfgang Babel
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28206 Practical course: Atmosphärische Messtechnik
Tu.: 08:15-09:45, GEOI 104, 2. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28404 Exercise course/Seminar: Grundlagen für Masterarbeit (GM2)
GEOI, 034, nach Vereinbarung, 4 stündig als Block
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
SS 2018
28175 Lecture: Meteorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
00550 Lecture/Exercise course: Transport Systems: Links and Fluxes of Energy and Matter between Atmosphere, Pedospere and Biosphere (GCE:A6)
We.: 10:15-11:45, S 21 (GEO); Field lab (Waldstein-Weidenbrunnen site in the Fichtelgebirge, 1 day
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Dennis Ochuodho Otieno, Andrea Carminati, Andreas Kolb
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28352 Seminar/Excursion: Experimental micrometeorology: From design to interpretation of land surface exchange measurements, field course
2018-08-26-2018-09-07 (several days), near Schleswig, Germany
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28180 Practical course: Physikalische Feldmethoden
Tu.: 08:00-10:00; Tu.: 10:00-17:00, S24b (großer CiP-pool); Tu.: 08:00-17:00, Messfeld im ÖBG
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Sven Frei, Klaus Bitzer, Christina Bogner, Andrea Carminati, Mohsen Zarebanadkouki, Oliver Archner, Stefan Holzheu, Johanna Pausch
28181 Practical course: Standortkundliche Feldmethoden
Fr.: 08:00-17:00, im Gelände
>> Details
Ben Gilfedder, Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Anke Jentsch, Klaus-Martin Moldenhauer, Ludwig Zöller, Klaus Bitzer, Alexander Guhr, Bernd Berauer, Andreas v. Heßberg, Samuel Hoffmann
00043 Exercise course: Exercises: Meteorology
We.: 14:15-15:45, S25 (5 Übungen tba); We.: 16:15-17:45, S23 (5 Übungen tba)
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel
00314 Exercise course: Working on large data sets with R
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S24b (7 sessions)
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
WS 2017/2018
28204 Lecture: Applied Meteorology
Mo.: 10:15-11:45, S22, 1. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Held
28301/ 00030 Lecture/Exercise course: Introduction to Micrometeorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6 (Lecture); We.: 14:15-15:45, S21 (Exercise: 5 tutorials tba)
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
28420 Lecture/Exercise course: Models in Micrometeorology: Carbon and water budgets from ecosystem to landscape scale (GM3/PM4/FM4)
5 days in March 2018, S24b (PC-pool)
>> Details
Mathias Göckede, Wolfgang Babel
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28206 Practical course: Atmosphärische Messtechnik
Tu.: 08:15-09:45, GEOI 104, 2. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28404 Exercise course/Seminar: Grundlagen für Masterarbeit (GM2)
GEOI, 034, nach Vereinbarung, 4 stündig als Block
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
SS 2017
28175 Lecture: Meteorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H12
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
00550 Lecture/Exercise course: Transport Systems: Links and Fluxes of Energy and Matter between Atmosphere, Pedospere and Biosphere (GCE:A6)
We.: 10:15-11:45, S 21 (GEO); Field lab (Waldstein-Weidenbrunnen site in the Fichtelgebirge, 1 day t.b.a.
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Held, Dennis Ochuodho Otieno, Andreas Kolb
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28352 Seminar/Excursion: Experimental micrometeorology: From design to interpretation of land surface exchange measurements, field course
2017-08-27-2017-09-08 (several days), location tba
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister, Johannes Olesch
28180 Practical course: Physikalische Feldmethoden
Tu.: 08:00-11:00; Tu.: 10:00-12:00, S24b (kleiner CiP-pool); Tu.: 11:00-16:00, Messfeld
>> Details
Sven Frei, Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Klaus Bitzer, Christina Bogner, Oliver Archner, Stefan Holzheu
28181 Practical course: Standortkundliche Feldmethoden
Fr.: 08:00-15:00, im Gelände
>> Details
Ben Gilfedder, Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Anke Jentsch, Klaus-Martin Moldenhauer, Ludwig Zöller, Klaus Bitzer, Alexander Guhr, Bernd Berauer, Andreas v. Heßberg, Samuel Hoffmann
00043 Exercise course: Exercises: Meteorology

>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
00314 Exercise course: Working on large data sets with R
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S24b, 2nd half of the term
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
WS 2016/2017
28204 Lecture: Applied Meteorology
Mo.: 10:15-11:45, S22, 1. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Held
28301 Lecture/Exercise course: Micrometeorology: Introduction to Micrometeorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
28420 Lecture/Exercise course: Models in Micrometeorology: Carbon and water budgets from ecosystem to landscape scale (GM3/PM4/FM4)
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S22 and S24a (PC-pool)
>> Details
Mathias Göckede, Wolfgang Babel
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28206 Practical course: Atmosphärische Messtechnik
Tu.: 08:15-09:45, GEOI 104/105, 2. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28404 Exercise course/Seminar: Grundlagen für Masterarbeit (GM2)
GEOI, 034, nach Vereinbarung, 4 stündig als Block
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
SS 2016
28175 Lecture: Meteorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
74017 Lecture/Exercise course: Transport Systems: Links and Fluxes of Energy and Matter between Atmosphere, Pedospere and Biosphere (GCE:A6)
We.: 10:15-11:45, S 21 (GEO); Field lab (Waldstein-Weidenbrunnen site in the Fichtelgebirge, 1 day t.b.a.
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Dennis Ochuodho Otieno, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel, Michael Wachten, Tina Urban
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28381 Seminar/Excursion: Experimental micrometeorology: From design to interpretation of land surface exchange measurements, field course
2016-08-28-2016-09-09 (several days), Klöndeel, Fahrdorf-Loopstedt
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister, Johannes Olesch
28180 Practical course: Physikalische Feldmethoden
Tu.: 08:00-11:00; Tu.: 10:00-12:00, S24b (kleiner CiP-pool); Tu.: 11:00-16:00, Messfeld
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Christoph Thomas, Klaus Bitzer, Sven Frei, Christina Bogner, Eva Dinkel, Michael Wachten, Tina Urban, Oliver Archner, Stefan Holzheu
28181 Practical course: Standortkundliche Feldmethoden
Fr.: 08:00-15:00, im Gelände
>> Details
Anke Jentsch, Ben Gilfedder, Marie Spohn, Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Schweiger, Klaus-Martin Moldenhauer, Ludwig Zöller, Klaus Bitzer
00003 Exercise course: Working on large data sets with R
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S24b, zweite Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
00043 Exercise course: Exercises: Meteorology

>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Lena Pfister
WS 2015/2016
28204 Lecture: Applied Meteorology
Mo.: 10:15-11:45, S22, 1. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Held
28301 Lecture/Exercise course: Micrometeorology: Introduction to Micrometeorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28206 Practical course: Atmosphärische Messtechnik
Tu.: 08:15-09:45, GEOI 104/105, 2. Semesterhälfte
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28404 Exercise course: Grundlagen für Masterarbeit (GM2)
GEOI, 034, nach Vereinbarung, 4 stündig als Block
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28420 Exercise course/Seminar: Models in Micrometeorology: Carbon and water budgets from ecosystem to landscape scale (GM3/PM4/FM4)
Mo.: 08:15-09:45, S22 and S24a (PC-pool)
>> Details
Mathias Göckede, Wolfgang Babel
SS 2015
28175 Lecture/Exercise course: Meteorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
74017 Lecture/Exercise course: Transport Systems: Links and Fluxes of Energy and Matter between Atmosphere, Pedospere and Biosphere (GCE:A6)
We.: 10:15-11:45, S 21 (GEO); Field lab (Waldstein-Weidenbrunnen site in the Fichtelgebirge, 1 day t.b.a.
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Bernd Huwe, Dennis Ochuodho Otieno, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel, Olga Fishkis
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28381 Seminar/Excursion: Experimental Micrometeorology (PM5.1)
2015-09-21-2015-10-02 (several days), Lindenberg, Bad Saarow
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28180 Practical course: Physikalische Feldmethoden
Tu.: 08:00-11:00; Tu.: 10:00-12:00, S24b (kleiner CiP-pool); Tu.: 11:00-16:00, Messfeld
>> Details
Olga Fishkis, Bernd Huwe, Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel, Klaus Bitzer, Sven Frei, Christina Bogner, Michael Hauhs, Frederik Wegener, Christiane Werner
28181 Practical course: Standortkundliche Feldmethoden
Fr.: 08:00-15:00, im Gelände
>> Details
Alexander Guhr, Severin D.H. Irl, Christoph Thomas, Marie Spohn, Klaus-Martin Moldenhauer, Klaus Bitzer, Ben Gilfedder, Wolfgang Babel, Ludwig Zöller, Anke Jentsch
WS 2014/2015
28204 Lecture: Angewandte Meteorologie
Tu.: 08:15-09:45, S21, 14 tägig
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Andreas Held
28301 Lecture/Exercise course: Micrometeorology
We.: 08:15-09:45, H6
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
28004 Seminar: Seminar for Micrometeorology and Atmospheric Chemistry
Mo.: 16:15-17:45, S21
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Andreas Held, Wolfgang Babel
28206 Practical course: Atmosphärische Messtechnik
GEOI 104/105, 2tg (nach Vorlesungsende)
>> Details
Wolfgang Babel, Johannes Olesch
28404 Exercise course: Grundlagen für Masterarbeit (GM2)
GEOI, 034, nach Vereinbarung, 4 stündig als Block
>> Details
Christoph Thomas, Wolfgang Babel
FacebookTwitterYoutube-KanalBlog
This site makes use of cookies More information